Advertisement

How to be happy and positive | 15 ways[Amazing life] Zindagi ki khushyan hasil kren #02 | Urdu Hindi

How to be happy and positive | 15 ways[Amazing life] Zindagi ki khushyan hasil kren #02 | Urdu Hindi This video will show you the 15 ways that how you can make your life full of pleasure and happiness. (Urdu/Hindi)
This is motivational video which will show you how to live great life.

Hi, here is Umair Khan, I am lecturer in chemistry as well as I teach many subjects like the bio-chemistry, human sciences and technology. I am also interested in social aspects of life and social Life Science as well as the space science and very found of travelling everywhere.and I am a good observer I always try to understand the nature in my 15 years experience. I conclude that the human life is not easy to deal with but there should be some ways to make it happy and positive. so I decided to share 15 ways that will tell you how to make your life happier this way I have a series of videos which comprises on free videos and that is how to be happy.I always admire those people who try to positively criticize as well as add some value to my life and I always respect their comments so I will wait you to comment, what is the way which is more better to make the life positive. good bye take care of yourself.


How to be happy and positive, 15 ways, part one



#Motivation #happiness #pleasure #LifeIsFullOfJoy #UmairKhanAcadwmy

How to be happy,happiness,pleasure,life for Muslim,15 ways how to be happy,how to be happy,sandeep maheshwari,how to be happy every day,how to be happy all time,always be happy,urdu,hindi,how to be positive,How to be happy and positive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments