Advertisement

How I deal with a bad day ( 8 tips that might help you feel better )

How I deal with a bad day ( 8 tips that might help you feel better ) We all have bad days, don't we? Days when we can't or don't want to function. Days when it feels easier to give in to our anxieties. I tend to find myself stuck in these days a lot many times. But I think the frequency has increased now given the situation we are in right now. I have been trying a few things which helps me feel better. So I thought of sharing with you thinking this might help or boost you in anyway. I don't know. But I just want to let you know that you are not alone in this. Maybe you have heard this enough or maybe you need to hear this again, Everything will be okay. You will be fine.
Take care my loves
.
.
.
Music in my video

☆ Artist : eiiwun. (formerly rainlord.)
Sound on soundcloud :

☆ why my new love- elijah

Follow me on
☆ Instagram @notmyfirstkiss
☆ Tiktok @sanyuktarajkhowa
☆ Snapchat @sanyukta.r

howIdeal,howtodeal,badday,bad,stressed,stress,anxieties,anxiety,panic attack,quarantine,lockdown,cantdeal,mental health,mental health awareness,awareness,day,in my life,depression,tips,self care,2020,yaz,yazonline,qna,tiktok,challenge,break down,mental,grwm,skin care,mukbang,burger,how to,write music,song,cover,artist,pets,dog,cat,comfort,real talk,boyfriend,girly,long distance,eat guilty free,sanyukta rajkhowa,cuddle,Bollywood movies,gulab jamun,feel better,

Post a Comment

0 Comments