Advertisement

GYMSHARK Hit or Miss? Activewear|Bikini Review

GYMSHARK Hit or Miss? Activewear|Bikini Review Hi everyone! I just bought some Gymshark activewear and swimwear for the FIRST TIME and will be reviewing it for you. This video is completely unsponsored and these are my honest opinions as always :) I hope you enjoy the video!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find me on Instagram - @stronglifeliz


Find my coach - Josiah Vivero


Find me on Poshmark - @sunandfitness


Discount code for Alpha Pack Fitness - “STRONGLIZ”


Discount code for IdealFit - “STRONGLIZ”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For reference I am 5’4” and 160 lbs.
My measurements:
Bra- 34D
Waist- 31”
Hip- 42”
Thigh- 25"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of these links may be affiliate links that I make a small commission from and help support me. Thank you so much for watching :)

#stayhome #withme #shoppingwithme #stayhomeandshopwithme #shopwithme #activewearreview #bikinireview #gymshark #stayhomewithme

GYMSHARK Hit or Miss? Activewear and Bikini Review,gymshark review,gymshark,bikini review,activewear review,honest review,gymshark honest review,stay home with me,shop with me,stay home,with me,is gymshark good quality,is gymshark legit,affordable activewear,affordable bikinis,workout clothes,activewear try on,gymshark try on,bikini try on,Activewear/Bikini Review,GYMSHARK Hit or Miss? Activewear/Bikini Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments