Advertisement

Fury Fighter: Spent $170 DragonTreasure Draw 240 Raffles Tickets more Diamonds back 10min gameRun

Fury Fighter: Spent $170 DragonTreasure Draw 240 Raffles Tickets more Diamonds back 10min gameRun Hey Fury Fighter friends
There is still time left to get a chance to grab
The last deal to claim the goodies. Here’s how it
Goes for my plan , what I’ll do is I’m going to pay
$170 to buy 1980 diamonds worth which allows me
To unlock discount packages 📦
Includes: 80 Raffle tickets plus fusion Technique
After that I will claim the 160 raffles Tickets that
Will gives me the total of 240 Raffles Tickets
After that I will try claim more diamonds
By playing fortune god Korin. After that
I will jump straight on
Dragon Treasure Draw! 🐉
🐉 🐉 💰 🎁

Fury Fighter,Dragonball GT,Super,Dragon Treasure Draw,Event,More Bonus,Buy grab goodies,Broli,Gogeta ss4,Gogeta ssgss,Kelfa,Fused Zamasu,Serious Jiren,

Post a Comment

0 Comments