Advertisement

FLOYD MAYWEATHER NOW A TRAINER; 'INSPIRED' TO TEACH SKILLS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE LIKE UNCLE & DAD

FLOYD MAYWEATHER NOW A TRAINER; 'INSPIRED' TO TEACH SKILLS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE LIKE UNCLE & DAD "This is my first day working with my 14yr old nephew @slugboichris who has absolutely NO boxing experience at all, and this is my second time doing mitt work. The first time was with my oldest son @kingkoraun which you may have seen I recently posted. As many of you know, I've had incredible trainers which included my dad and uncle. Due to the recent passing of my Uncle Roger, I’ve felt inspired to help those around me the same way they have been there for me throughout my boxing career," wrote future Hall of Famer Floyd Mayweather, who recently took to social media to announced that he's been inspired to become a trainer. Check it out!

Floyd Mayweather Jr.,Roger Mayweather,Floyd Mayweather Sr.,Boxing,FightHype,

Post a Comment

0 Comments