Advertisement

Buying Products from My Follower’s Small Businesses!

Buying Products from My Follower’s Small Businesses! Small Business and Etsy haul!! I ordered products from my followers small businesses and etsy shops. I've tried products youtubers swear by, done hauls of my instagram ads, and even let me followers control my haul- but today we're mixing it all up in this small business haul! I bought thrifted clothes from a upcycled clothing company and did a little thrift try on haul, I ordered cute plus size clothes from my followers clothing boutiques, we got some amazing disney ears, soaps, home decor, a portrait of my dogs, and brownies!! This was so fun!!

Check out these small businesses!!
Foster Handmade
Phoebe & Co.
Ditzy Designs
Shop Hoop Mamma
Blooms and Threads
MW Illustrates
House to Home Decor
My Sisters Closet
Fourteen Twentynine

Buying Products from the Ads that Won't Stop Following Me
Buying & Trying Products Youtubers Swear By
My Followers Control How I Spend $1000

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Podcast Channel
Twitter
Instagram
Join our Facebook Community!

I HAVE MERCH!

This video was edited by Rachel Resnick

Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

#SierraSchultzzie

About Sierra Schultzzie
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make weekly videos about midsize and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, body positivity and more!

Buying Products from My Followers Small Businesses!


Sierra Schultzzie

sierra schultzzie,sierra schultzie,midsize,body positivity,small business,small business haul,etsy,etsy shop,etsy haul,haul,clothing boutique,try on,try on haul,etsy business,buying,buying products,trying products,my followers,my followers choose my,my followers choose,etsy store,thrift,thrift haul,thrifted,thrifted clothes,plus size,thrift try on,products youtubers swear by,followers control my,instagram ads,ads that follow me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments