Advertisement

EXTREME Bedroom Makeover|Transformation! (self isolation day 6)

EXTREME Bedroom Makeover|Transformation! (self isolation day 6) I'm finally giving my bedroom an extreme makeover & room transformation! This is part 1, stay tuned for part 2!
My Instagram ➭
TikTok & Twitter ➭@MissTiffanyMa

Remember to watch the rest of my self isolation series!!
Day 1: Cleaning My Hoarding Room!
Day 2: Organizing My $100K Makeup Collection!
Day 3: Getting Rid Of ALL My Makeup! + HUGE $3,000 Giveaway!
Day 4: OMG! We Found Toilet Paper!!

Hey babes! i hope y'all are staying safe during this corona virus quarantine!
I filmed a lil epic bedroom makeover/transformation about a month ago and i loved how it turned out! I'm obsessed with my new wallpaper & I'll be finishing up the room makeover decor and everything sometime during this self isolation so stay tuned lol

PS Watch my extreme 24 hour living room makeover/transformation!


B I N G E M Y V I D E O S / /
EPIC on a budget $300 DIY Backyard Transformation!
SURPRISE Room Makeover For My Boyfriend! *aesthetic*:

P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D / /
Urban outfitters pink wallpaper:
West Elm Gold Bed Frame:
White Moroccan Rug:
Parachute Bedding:

F R E E S T U F F / /
Free Uber ride! use "WCNJ9"
Free stock on Robinhood!

M Y E Q U I P M E N T / /
Camera: Canon 80D
Lens: Sigma 30mm
Vlog Camera: Canon G7X Mark ii
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro

Cleaning time lapse, satisfying, organization, i got my hoarding room organized, my makeup collection skincare collection
___________________________________________________________________

Business Inquiries: Please email tiffany@threehorsesmedia.com with the title "Business."

24 hour room transformation,24 hour room makeover,24 hour room transformation 2020,extreme makeover,extreme room makeover,extreme room transformation,room makeover,room makeover 2020,room tour,room transformation,room transformation time lapse,misstiffanyma,misstiffanyma house tour,room transformation vsco,aesthetic,anthropologie,apartment transformation,before and after,room decor,home transformation,wallpaper,bedroom makeover,bedroom tour,on a budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments