Advertisement

Coronavirus: how do I know if I'm infected and what happens next?

Coronavirus: how do I know if I'm infected and what happens next? What are the symptoms of the Covid-19 virus, what treatments are available and how do I protect myself and the people around me from infection? The Guardian's health editor, Sarah Boseley, answers some key questions as coronavirus spreads across the globe

Subscribe to Guardian News on YouTube ►

What is coronavirus – how did it start and what is the mortality rate? ►

How to protect yourself and others from infection ►

Support the Guardian ►

Today in Focus podcast ►

The Guardian YouTube network:

The Guardian ►
Owen Jones talks ►
Guardian Football ►
Guardian Sport ►
Guardian Culture ►

coronavirus,covid-19,coronavirus outbreak,coronavirus news,coronavirus symptoms,coronavirus update,coronavirus deaths,coronavirus death toll,coronavirus test,coronavirus cure,uk,what to do if you get coronavirus,coronavirus explained,what is coronavirus,coronavirus explainer,sarah boseley,covid-19 symptoms,guardian news,how do i know if i have coronavirus,corona virus,corona,symptoms,2020,world,coronavirus pandemic,symptom,covid 19,do i have coronavirus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments