Advertisement

ASMR Big Sister Comforts You ❤ Doing Your Makeup & Braiding Your Hair | Personal Attention for Sleep

ASMR Big Sister Comforts You ❤ Doing Your Makeup & Braiding Your Hair | Personal Attention for Sleep ASMR Big Sister Roleplay as per request from my amazing subscribers 🤗 I had fun making this video for you! It is very tingly and has lots of personal attention triggers such as whispering, Makeup (Eyeshadow & Lipstick) Application, Face brushing/touching, soft tapping, mouth sounds, hand movements, invisible triggers, and more!

I know things are so weird and difficult right now for the entire world. Please remember you are not alone and we will make it through all this my lovely little turtles. 🐢❤🥺

⭐ I make custom videos! ⭐
Email or message me on Instagram for pricing and details!

I have been adding to my patreon lately! You can watch my Lollipop eating and Shirt Scratching videos! Plus more coming very soon. Be sure to join for at least 4 exclusive videos per month that you will never see on YouTube!
CLICK HERE 👇





♡ Twitter: @WithLoveLASMR

♥Email Me: WithLoveLASMR@gmail.com

•☆• *ALL OF MY VIDEOS [Ad Free Playlist]* •☆•



🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒

If you have any requests, please comment below :) I love to hear from you all! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe so you don't miss my future content, it helps so much friends! Let's see how fast we can grow the turtle family in 2020! 🐢🥰

🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒🍭🍒

Equipment I Use (or have used in past videos):

Blue Yeti X Microphone:


Blue Yeti Nano Microphone:


Ring Light & Tripod:


Camera:


Laptop:


Boya Shotgun Microphone


Table:


Chairs:


#asmr #bigsister #relaxing

asmr,personal attention,tingly triggers,relaxing,sleep,big sister roleplay,comforting,best friend roleplay,doing your makeup,lipstick application,hand movements,mouth sounds,face brushing,soothing voice,calming,anxiety,mental health,self care,love yourself,up close ASMR,soft tapping,gentle tapping,plastic sounds,I love you,it's okay,safe space,with love L ASMR,withlovelasmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments